Tuesday 17 September 2013

OUR WRITING

After the heavy rain last week the children in room 7 wrote their thoughts (here is a sample of some of their writing).

Ben wrote...
When the thunder came I was scared because it was loud!

Joseph wrote...
When it rains it sounds like, drip, drop and it feels wet.

Isla wrote...
Rain is when it cleans the house. Also the puddles turn into mud puddles. But I don't like the rain because I can't play outside.

Rosa wrote...
Rain feels like when I am in the shower. I love the rain because it waters the flowers.

Issac wrote...
The thunder rumbled and it was scray. My Mum let me sleep in her bed.

Mata wrote...
The rain woke me up.

Bella wrote...
Last night it was raining down very loudly and I had to put a pillow over my head. I like the rain because I can watch movies.




No comments:

Post a Comment